- This form is for Joy-Con repair only. Please do not send in your Nintendo Switch console. Including your console will increase your repair time and possibly the cost. Due to battery shipping regulations, only four Joy-Con can be sent in with a single repair form. If you have five or more to repair, please contact us via phone at 1 (800) 255-3700.
- Ahead of the release of the highly anticipated Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch, Nintendo has released an Animal Crossing: New Horizons them.
Hardware neededto Play
Here's the following hardware you need for this version of the mod:
Current Version: 1.0
There are two files for the mod! One file supports the Ringcon, the other expects the user not to have one. There's little difference between the two's inputs. Definitely message me on twitter (@SuperLouis_64) if there are any big issues.
Download Script for the Titan Two:
What this version does:
Nintendo Switch HAC-001(-01) Animal Crossing: New Horizon Special Edition - 32GB - White with Pastel Green/Pastel Blue Joy-Con Controllers 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 759 product ratings (759) $219.00 New. This Nintendo Switch system takes design inspiration from the new Animal Crossing: New Horizons game, with lovely pastel green and blue Joy-Con controllers that are white on the back, white wrist straps and a white Nintendo Switch Dock, adorned with images of recognizable characters Tom Nook and Nooklings Timmy and Tommy.
As anyone who has dealt with Tom Nook can tell you, the world of Animal Crossing: New Horizonsis fueled by money, more specifically a never-ending sequence of no-interest loans distributed by our raccoon overlord. If you don't have the resources to finance your endeavors, you won't be able to move your tent, build a new house,build bridges, and any number of things. Even if you have tools at your disposal, money can still be difficult to earn.
Fortunately, a glitch for earning infinite Bells via duplicating high-value items appeared on YouTube over the weekend following the game's release, so for the time being it's possible to glitch your way to a modest fortune.
How to earn infinite Bells in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Animal Crossing Joy Cons Ebay
Before we get started, you need at least one user on your Nintendo Switch to have completed New Horizon'stutorial section, meaning they've named the island and gone to sleep after orientation. This will give you access to two necessary things for this exploit: Local Multiplayer and your free Cardboard Box or Table (you'll have received one of the two in your mailbox after setting up your tent).
You also need an item that can be placed atop the Cardboard Box or Table. If you can't think of a proper item, the Nintendo Switch you received at the start of the game should do.
Now that you have everything set up, here's how you get the duplication process going.
- Set up local multiplayer. Both players will need a controller to play. If you don't have a second controller readily available, don't worry. When held horizontally, each Joy-Con can be used as a full controller.
- Once you're in multiplayer, the leader, who will be marked by a small yellow arrow, needs to put down their cardboard box or table then place a Nintendo Switch (or another high-value item) atop it.
- The non-leader player needs to spin the box or table, this can be done by holding the A button to grab the box/table then press down on the analog stick.
- As it turns, while mid-animation, the leader needs to attempt to pick the item up. As you can see in the above photo, the box or table needs to be angled when you attempt this.
- This should result in the leader seemingly pocketing the item, while the original object remains atop the box or table, still spinning. If you mess up, the item will simply return your pocket and you can try again.
- Continue to pick up the item as many times as your pockets can handle.
- Once your pockets are full or you decide that you've done this enough, head over to the shop to sell the duplicated items. If using the Nintendo Switch and the smallest possible inventory, this can still net you more than 30,000 Bells.
Don't worry if you don't have somebody else to help you. Inverse tested the exploit with only one person controlling both the leader and non-leader using joy-cons, we were still able to find a rhythm and earn a healthy amount of money.
Animal Crossing Joycon Colors
We do suggest that you upgrade your inventory as much and as soon as possible. Your inventory can be expanded by going to the Nook Stop's 'Redeem Nook Miles' option on the ATM where you can exchange 5,000 miles for a 'Pocket Organization Guide.'
Animal Crossing Joy Cons And Dock
With all that information by your side, you should be able to pay off one or more of your debts to Tom Nook.
Nintendo To Sell Animal Crossing Joy Cons
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch.