Install [PS Remote Play] on your Windows PC, and then connect to your PS4 console.
- How to play ps4 games on your PC/laptop! This method works on WINDOWS and Mac using PS4 remote play!PS4 Remote Play DOWNLOAD: https://remoteplay.dl.playstati.
- Here I point out some settings to improve the picture quality on your pc when using the remote play feature on PS4.For MACLaunch PS4 Remote Play.
You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PS4 using the Remote Play app on PC or Mac. Your wireless controller can also be used with compatible games and applications on your PC or Mac. Please visit the publisher's website to check if a game or application supports the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
You’ll need the following to use Remote Play:
OS Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) Processor 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors or later Storage space 100 MB or more RAM 2 GB or more Display resolution 1024 × 768 or higher Sound card Required USB port Required
- PS4 console
Always update your PS4 console to the latest version of the system software.
- An account for PlayStation™Network
Use the same account that you use for your PS4 console. If you don’t have an account, you’ll need to create one first.
- High-speed internet connection
As a standard, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 5 Mbps. For best performance, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps.
- DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller
- USB cable
Connect your Windows PC and your controller with a USB cable. You can also use a DUALSHOCK®4 USB wireless adaptor.
- You can also use your wireless controller for your PS5 console. Connect the controller to your Windows PC using a USB cable.
- To use voice chat, you’ll need a microphone, such as the built-in microphone on your Windows PC.
Install the app
You’ll only need to do these steps the first time you use the app. You can use the same app to connect to your PS4 console and PS5 console.
Download [PS Remote Play] and save it to your desktop or other location.
During the installation, you might see a request to download additional software that’s needed to use [PS Remote Play]. To download this software, follow the on-screen instructions.
Set up your PS4 console
Set up your PS4 console in the following ways. You’ll only need to do this the first time you use Remote Play:
- From the function screen, go to [Settings] > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then turn on [Enable Remote Play].
- From the function screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4], and then select [Activate]. You can enable this setting on only one PS4 console for each account. Find out more about activating your PS4 console as your primary console in the PS4 User’s Guide.
- To start Remote Play while your PS4 console is in rest mode, select [Settings] > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then select the checkboxes for [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning on PS4 from Network].
Start Remote Play
Ps4 Remote Play Pc Controller Not Working
You’ll take the following steps each time you connect to your PS4 console from your Windows PC.
- Turn on your PS4 console or put it into rest mode.
- Use a USB cable to connect your controller to your Windows PC.
You can also use a DUALSHOCK®4 USB wireless adaptor.
- Launch [PS Remote Play] on your Windows PC, and then select [Sign In to PSN].
- Sign in with the same account that you use for your PS4 console.
When you select [Settings], you can configure video quality settings for Remote Play such as resolution and frame rate.
- Select [PS4].
The app searches for the PS4 console that you set up in Set up your PS4 console, and then connects. After it connects, the screen of your PS4 console displays on your Windows PC and you can start using Remote Play.
From the second time onwards, you’ll be able to select the console that you connected to previously.
Ps4 Remote Play Windows Pc
- Before trying to connect remotely from outside your home, check that your device connects properly while you are near your PS4 console.
- If the app can’t find the device that you’d like to connect, or if you can’t use Remote Play, see “When Remote Play is not available”.
Remote Play controls
Besides using your controller, you can also control your PS4 console with the control panel.
During Remote Play, if you move the mouse cursor of your Windows PC over the screen that you’re using for Remote Play, the control panel displays:
- SHARE button
Perform the same functions as the controller’s SHARE button.
- PS button
Display the home screen of your PS4 console.
- OPTIONS button
Perform the same functions as the controller’s OPTIONS button.
Select [Mic on] / [Mic off] to turn the microphone on or off.
Mic on Mic off Mic not connected
- Battery level
You can check your controller’s battery level.
You can change the screen size during Remote Play.
Enter full screen Exit full screen
Quit Remote Play
- Click the at the top right corner of the screen you’re using for Remote Play.
You’ll see a message that says “This Remote Play session will be disconnected”.
To quit Remote Play while your PS4 console is in rest mode, select the checkbox for [Put the connected console in rest mode].
- Select [OK].
Remote Play quits and the screen returns to its original state before your Windows PC was connected to your PS4 console.
To uninstall [PS Remote Play], go to your Windows PC settings and select [Apps] > [Apps & features], and then delete [PS Remote Play]. Folder and command names might vary depending on your OS version.
PS4 Remote Play is a free application which effectively allows you to play and stream your PlayStation 4 games remotely on an iPhone, Android phone, tablet or iPad and in the case of PS Remote Play for PC, on a Windows computer.
With this application, you can link controllers to your device and play the games that are you have installed on your PlayStation 4 console. You have the option of using a touchscreen, keyboard or a connected joystick or controller, too.
Configuring the PS4 for Remote Play
Getting the application up, running and linked to your console is not a complicated task. You should first access the settings on the console and follow the directions once you have navigated to 'Remote Play Connection Settings'. From there, adding a device should be as easy as using a connection code that the console has provided.
Other settings about the quality of games being played can be managed; standard options include the resolution and the frame rate. These can be changed depending on your connection speed. It supports 360p, 540p, 720p or 1080p.
All in all, the remote play capabilities of Sony PS consoles has improved a lot from the initial attempts with PS3. This application supports both PS4 and PS5 consoles.
PS4 Remote Play 4.1.0 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from console emulators without restrictions. PS4 Remote Play 4.1.0 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- PS4 Remote Play Download
- Freeware Console Emulators
- Major release: PS4 Remote Play 4.1